- Damon: Good morning.
- Elena: Where are we?
- Damon: Georgia.
- Elena: Georgia? No. No, were not, Seriously, Damon, where are we?
- Damon: Seriously, we’re, we’re in Georgia.
- Damon: How are you feeling?
- Elena: I… I…
- Damon: There are no broken bones, I checked.
- Elena: My car… There was a man… I hit a man, but then he got up and… who was that?
- Damon: That’s what I would like to know.
- Elena: Where is my phone? Ok, we really need to go back, nobody knows where I am. Pull over. I mean it Damon, pull over. Stop the car.
- Damon: Oh, you were so much more fun when you were asleep. (stops the car)
- Elena: [gets out of the car]
- Damon: [helps her]
- Elena: I’m fine… We have to go back.
- Damon: Oh, come on. We’ve already come this far.
- Elena: Why are you doing this? I can’t be in Georgia. I… I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping.
- Damon: That’s a little melodramatic, don’t you think? [smiles]
- Elena: You’re not funny. You can’t do this. I’m not going to Georgia.
- Damon: Well you’re in Georgia. [smiles] Without your magical necklace, I might add. I can very easily make you… agreeable. [smiles]
- Elena: What are you trying to prove?
- [Elena's phone rings]
- Elena: That’s my phone.
- Damon: Mmm… [looks at the phone] It’s your boyfriend…[holds the phone out to her] I’ll take it. [Answers] Elena’s phone…
- Stefan: Where is she? Why do you have her phone? Is she okay?
- Damon: Elena? Yeah, she’s right here. And, yes, she’s fine.
- Stefan: Where are you? Let me talk to her.
- Damon: [to Elena] He wants to talk to you.
- Elena: Mm [shakes her head saying no]
- Damon: [to Stefan] Yeah, I, uh, I don’t think she really wants to talk to you right now.
- Stefan: Damon, I swear to God if you touch her… [Interrupted by Damon]
- Damon: You have a good day, bye now…
- Elena: Look, no one knows where I am. Can we please just go back?
- Damon: We’re almost there.
- Elena: Where is there?
- Damon: It’s a little place, right outside of Atlanta. Oh, come on, Elena. You don’t want to go back right now do you? What’s the rush? Time-out. Trust me, the problem is still going to be there when you come home. Look, step away from your life, for 5 minutes. 5 minutes.
- Elena: Am I going to be safe with you?
- Damon: Yes.
- Elena: You promise not to do that mind-control-thing with me?
- Damon: Yes.
- Elena: Can I trust you?
- Damon: Get in the car. Come on.
Bree: (To Elena about Damon) He is good in the sack! Isn’t He?
Elena: I saved your life.
Damon: I know.
Elena: And don’t you forget it.
Damon: Vampires can’t procreate… though we love to try.
Elena: Don’t pretend to care. I know you’re gloating inside.
Damon: It’s not like we all hang out together at the vamp bar and grill.
Alaric: I was right about Mystic Falls. There’s evil here. I can feel it… everywhere.